Your cart is currently empty.
- HACKADAY – Again! — Awesome feeling to scroll though the site (avoiding work) and seeing this, https://hackaday.com/2016/06/30/a-hydra-of-a-3d-printer/ Pretty cool to see it in the comments from another story and 3 days later a nice little write up about it, so cool, Thanks again HACKADAY, and P D for making the comment. Here’s the first one if you missed it, [...]
- Fabriqueurs.com at it again! — So lets add clay extruder to the multi tool list, thanks to Gregoire over at Fabriqueurs.com. Now that there concept has been proven I can’t wait to see what they use it for. Good job guys! Check it out here, http://www.fabriqueurs.com/imprimante-ceramique-extruder-de-largile/ This looks like it could be a lot of fun and like the cnc [...]
- The Fabriqueurs — Gregoire bought the hardware bundle a few months ago. I check there site every week or so to see if they have made any progress, get an email today, they finally had the time to get it all together. The build looks great even though google translate says they had some issues with the ramps [...]
- ASME — The American Society of Mechanical Engineers – Put up an interview from almost 3 months ago. I didn’t have the grades to make the club when I was in school so it feels real nice to be front page of the website! Doesn’t seem to work well in Firefox… https://www.asme.org/engineering-topics/articles/manufacturing-design/making-your-own-cnc-machine [...]
- 3ders.org! — Such a well written piece, thank you Alec. [...]