Place the completed Center assembly and rails on to the rollers. Usually the tool holder is facing the lower (closest) left corner. As shown in the picture.
- Optional, I like to add thread locker to the Stepper shaft and both the small set screws.
- When putting the pulley on the stepper shaft make sure to leave 1mm or so room form the edge of the pulley to the surface of the roller mount, this keeps the belts from rubbing.
- Tighten the first set screw on the flat shaft of the stepper if yours has one.
- Then tighten the second set screw.
- Add the small lock nuts to the inside of the Rollers, push them in until the holes are aligned.
- Add the motor mounts and motors, minding the wire direction.
- Gently, use the two screws to secure the mount.
- These do not need to be very snug at all, and when the belts get added they will grip on the conduit even more.
- Too tight and you can crack your roller!