- Use the matching Bottom_Corner and Lock_Corner parts or BottomM_Corner and LockM_Corner parts. The direction of the letter will match when assembled of the correct set.
- Optional but suggested, add some glue to these parts before screwing together for added rigidity.
- Put the screw in from the corner piece and the nut into the lock, and hold with a socket or pliers. This screw can get snugged down.
Use the 1.25" bolts, lock nuts, 608 bearings, and the Roller or RollerM.
Nuts are best facing towards each other, unless you plan on adding mid span supports then the other way could get you some extra clearance.
These can get snugged up, don't crack the plastic, just snug.
Do this for all 4 sets.
- Use the 2.5" bolt, run it through the Roller Plate.
- After the Roller plate add a 608 bearing.
- Add the plate and bearing stack into the Roller from the single bearing side. Only part way.
- Add a Bearing into the center of the roller, and thread the bolt the rest of the way into the roller.
- Pay attention to the direction of the plate, the stand offs should face the bearings, and the extra notches should face the single bearing.
- The nut for the 2.5" bolt should be left extremely loose almost touching the roller but not all the way.
- Make sure these nuts don't interfere with the small nut slots, if they do put the small nuts in now.
- Put all the rollers on there rails and make sure they all slide equally well. There should be tension when inserting the rail and all the bearings should touch.
This is showing the pairs for the X and Y axis. It should be one Roller and one RollerM. It does not matter which way the gantry rail angle is facing as long as it is facing the same as its counter part.
- Set all your outer dimensions from corner to corner, Usually this is the same as your x and Y Rail length that was entered into the calculator.
- Lightly snug up the Top_Corner screws trying to keep the spacing even on all four sides of the part. The parts do not require very much torque the design holds the rails well.
- Double check your dimensions, Be as accurate as possible.