I made it through the pattern on the foam.
I printed a case with a fan adapter for the ramps board, so I might increase the current on the drivers. There is a lot of airflow. I’d also like to add a filter of some sort on the fan to keep the dust out of the ramps box. I also need to find a good way to mount it on the stand somewhere.
I’m out of time again, but I cut that with 4mm depth and 5mm safe distance in the z. It took 1h4min, and tomorrow I’ll change that to 1.5mm or so, with a 2mm safe height, and it should go a lot faster. I have to cut wood before I think of this as done, but seeing how clean the final output is gives me great confidence in this machine.