My battery died on my caliper, so I don’t have the diameter offhand. Humidity and temperature was the only thing I could think of. The bolt heads were flush on some holes, but the nuts were loose enough to fall off on a few when moving the axis around. Everything sat fine for several days, but when I got back to work on it, there were nice big splits. I attempted to use some plastic weld, but after one popped back open,i continued to print. The ones I printed were slightly more loose, but still needed to do a little sanding. I did sand the conduit on the ends, but there is still a bit of galvanized coating. The conduit at Home Depot is a lot more smooth, but I try to buy what I can from the local hardware store.