Been a while since I posted an update, so I figured I would post one. I finally found some time to do some further testing on my MPCNC. I attempted to cut out some plans out I have using some scrap plywood I had laying around. Sadly, the wood itself was permanently bowed which caused some scaring as the bit was traveling. It obviously also caused the hold tabs to no work in some areas.
All-in-all, I think the test went well. I know I will need much flatter material. I am also strongly planning a vacuum hold table as my next “addition” since I will be working with sheets of plastic and need them to no shift during cutting.