Reply To: Old files (tool holder, and that thing that goes above the tool holder)

New Home Forum Mostly Printed CNC – MPCNC Troubleshooting – MPCNC Old files (tool holder, and that thing that goes above the tool holder) Reply To: Old files (tool holder, and that thing that goes above the tool holder)

Profile photo of Ryan
Ryan
Keymaster

Let me pack up today’s orders and get them shipped and I will take some more pics I guess. I thought I had most of that on there. I have some wire loom I use I guess I should start selling it to make organization easier.

The belts don’t go through the holes the zip tie does. Thought for sure I had a picture of this, if not I will later.

As for the printing it is really had to make a guide that isn’t already out there. Some use tape and wipe it with alcohol, some glue sticks, some purple aquanet.each slicer makes the beginning procedure and settings very different. Tough to do. Printing is harder than milling for sure. You should start with a pen and plot a design then move on to printing so you get a feel for how everything works before worrying about material, temp, layer height, first layer, design, overhang, support, ext.