Reply To: Image2Gcode – Free Raster Image Laser Engraving Software – Modified for MPCNC

New Home Forum Software Development Image2Gcode – Free Raster Image Laser Engraving Software – Modified for MPCNC Reply To: Image2Gcode – Free Raster Image Laser Engraving Software – Modified for MPCNC

Profile photo of Didier
Didier
Participant

Hi everybody, first of all thanks for thoses beautifuls projects (cnc, softwares, cool community…). My vicious is now near to be complete and i just bought the jtech 2.8W laser kit. So I would like to use image2gcode and I have exactly the same problem as Peter T. The first “mpcnc” version of Leo69 was fine (not in real life but to create and export clean Gcode) but others versions have the error which seems to be a “just in time” failure. I tried to debbug my computer (no success) but i think like Peter that is something with decimals in width or heights, but we can’t adjust our project to this, decimal are so friendly :). So maybe Leo69 (or somebody else good in programmation eheh) can check it compare to your first “mpcnc” package because I don’t have those kind of knowledge (the working .exe was named 3dpBurner-Image2Gcode-MPCNC.rar). And again thanks everybody for sharing !!