Reply To: Image2Gcode – Free Raster Image Laser Engraving Software – Modified for MPCNC

New Home Forum Software Development Image2Gcode – Free Raster Image Laser Engraving Software – Modified for MPCNC Reply To: Image2Gcode – Free Raster Image Laser Engraving Software – Modified for MPCNC

Profile photo of Didier
Didier
Participant

@leo69 Hi, you solved the problem !! I can export Gcode without crashing but if I check or not “Enable Decimal Values” it seems to work in both case, the files generated or exactly the same. There is just a mistake in gcode generated at the beginning :

G0 Y56,25; Move to top left corner and begin box <——– There is a comma and not a decimal value like this 56.25 (i’m in France and for many application don’t use comma for that, for sure not in gcode files)
G92 X0 Y56,25 <——– Here to

But after all gcode seems to be ok.

And what about “Optimized raster”, can you tell me more about the threshold option 🙂 (i understand that values under the treshold are ignored but why).

Thanks again for your modification, now i’m waiting for my laser which seems to be in a plane at this moment, really want to try this now !!