Yeah, that is next up for sure. I just poisoned myself on some wood dust these last few days. I was using the cnc and table saw all day and started to feel bad for being so loud. So trying to be a good neighbor I shut all the doors. Gave up looking for a dust mask after about 10 minutes. Learned a valuable lesson after a few hours of cold sweats and 2 days with no voice. I have a new 7500 series p100 respirator and new filters for the shop vac. Dust collection and fume control are serious. Still hurts to swallow….