Home / Forum / Updates / Parallel vs series on your steppers / Reply To: Parallel vs series on your steppers

Profile photo of ualdayanualdayan
#17193 |

One of the things I love about MPCNC is just how comfortable I have started to become with mods. Before the MPCNC I actually hadn’t editted firmware at all – much less considered doing things like external steppers, or even switching to a Due with all external steppers just to run a different firmware (TinyG G2Core) just for different acceleration management. It has made me a lot more capable of everything from terminating cables, firmware, Arduino, laser, the technology used in most 3D printers, and before MPCNC when I heard ‘router’ it meant something entirely different. I have even started doing more modeling – recently made and printed some new legs that eliminate three connection points for just one solid printed leg (ABS at a very high infill). Even got a Filastruder so I could make things at just $2 a pound.

• This reply was modified 1 month, 2 weeks ago by Profile photo of ualdayan ualdayan.