Reply To: A new member of the MPCNC getting near completion

New Home Forum Mostly Printed CNC – MPCNC Your Builds – MPCNC A new member of the MPCNC getting near completion Reply To: A new member of the MPCNC getting near completion

Profile photo of Michael Hensen
Michael Hensen
Participant

Yes Vicious, it is stainless… looks real nice and runs smooth!

For the drones we always tend to order parts at banggood or surveilzone.com, I know that delivery takes more time but the prices are better and shippingcosts are low.
The only problem is that you need to plan ahead and order some spares 🙂

Keep me posted on the bits! I haven’t ordered anything in that direction as I need to test the MPCNC first before I start cutting up the expensive carbon. I want to make sure all is straight and working as I want. Also I have experience in 3D printing but none in CNC machines.. So I have a bit of a learning curve. Therefor I will start of with some drawings and wood milling before I am confident enough. But even then I will do test runs with G10 material and test the design in a real build and flight.. If that all works out only then I would cut it from the full carbon sheet. And yep it is really expensive.. I would like to test the durability of G10 too. as it looks it can take a beating too!