“Y to E2 which does not exist in RAMPS_Config”
Yeah, that stumped me for about 10 minutes, wondering what were the Marlin people up to! Then I duplicated the E0 config pin section and replaced the new 0’s with 2’s. (Actually, I think I copied a different section, but ended up with E2’s.. I also used different pins because I’ve added a small separate single-driver breakout board to my RAMPS so I can also have an extruder. Cost about $15.)
Edit: Just a thought, about changing stepper direction, I was used to commenting out things in Marlin and other firmwares but I think that needed false changed to true instead.
- This reply was modified 1 month, 2 weeks ago by Jasoroony.