Reply To: Rigid MK8 Mount with through body part fan and capacitive bed probe holder

New Home Forum Mostly Printed CNC – MPCNC Your Builds – MPCNC Rigid MK8 Mount with through body part fan and capacitive bed probe holder Reply To: Rigid MK8 Mount with through body part fan and capacitive bed probe holder

Profile photo of Walter
Walter
Participant

im not going to change the duct design for now, maybe in version 2. I have updated the blank 525 mount part that i have on thingiverse to give some more clearance for the mounting holes, and likewise for the mk mount. I am currently printing out 2 new mpcncs and they will both be using this mount for the extruder once i get the new part printed (could be a couple weeks) ill post up the new part on thingiverse. until now if anyone wants to give it a try they can view the part on onshape (at least thats how i think it works) from onshape.
https://cad.onshape.com/documents/cb9ca18a10f846707a8af7b1/w/048b15f6e3f3ea6d8721667c/e/4aa71f01c56fddc1ca8e2579

just right click on the left where it says part1 and select export to get an stl.