Reply To: Perfect built at last (after a lot of tuning) – oval circles and rectangulars

New Home Forum Troubleshooting Perfect built at last (after a lot of tuning) – oval circles and rectangulars Reply To: Perfect built at last (after a lot of tuning) – oval circles and rectangulars

Profile photo of Jasoroony
Jasoroony
Participant

100mm/s (F100.0) is being used for Z, that’ll be overridden to what’s max in the firmware.
400mm/s (F400.000..) is being used for X/Y movement – also will be overridden to 195.

For me, Marlin with the Graphic LCD has serious issues with the G02/G03 codes at anything above 30mm/s. I’ve got a non graphic 20×4 LCD that I tested also, and at full speed like you are running it, it had similar issues (the entire machine coming to a stop when the LCD draws) but I’ve not tested at which speed it starts to work properly. They have mentioned that with 1/16 stepping (instead of our 1/32 stepping) it will give back half the CPU used which will probably make it work much better. Bit of a nasty trade off though, and they are talking about implementing a built in slowdown thing now to stop the machine going bonkers.

Change all F values you see to 30 (F30) and try it again.