Reply To: Need some help- getting started guide or better information organization?

New Home Forum Updates Need some help- getting started guide or better information organization? Reply To: Need some help- getting started guide or better information organization?

Profile photo of Bill
Bill
Participant

It may be asking too much for an average web surfer, though someone who’s interested in building a CNC is hardly likely to be average, but I think everything needed to step through the process of building one should be on the Assembly pages. I’d probably revamp them to link into a step by step instead of take a step, return to the last page, take the next step. I’d also flesh them out a bit with more pictures, perhaps diagrams and more text. Look at what people have been asking, decide if they’re asking just because they haven’t actually look at the instructions, then incorporate appropriate answers into the instructions. There is really not a lot more you can do once that’s as complete as possible, since you’ll always have the builders that refuse to read directions… 🙂