Reply To: Need some help- getting started guide or better information organization?

New Home Forum Updates Need some help- getting started guide or better information organization? Reply To: Need some help- getting started guide or better information organization?

Profile photo of Bill
Bill
Participant

Mine is hung a bit getting everything perfectly square, I wasn’t quite satisfied with a 3mm difference between diagonals on a meter by meter assembly. I’m trying to get it under 0.5mm or so…

But once I get it built and ready for startup I’m thinking I’ll be looking for expanded tutorials. The software page is a little … sparse. In my case I bought the Mega/Ramps here so I don’t need to set that up, but the process of going from that connected to the MPCNC with a PC sitting next to it and actually milling, burning or printing something needs to be fleshed out. Something along the lines of three tutorials, depending on type, with step by step “plug the USB cable in”, “install Repetier-Host”, “configure software to talk to machine”, etc. until there’s a final finished example part would be ideal.