Reply To: Need some help- getting started guide or better information organization?

New Home Forum Updates Need some help- getting started guide or better information organization? Reply To: Need some help- getting started guide or better information organization?

Profile photo of Leo69
Leo69
Participant

I don’t have much free time and this is the only site I contribute too regularly, only because I think so highly of your design. I’ve started modding the laser tutorial a bit to include firmware edits for Marlin Laser menus and 11-bit PWM support. I don’t really want to finish it up until you decide on how you want things to be presented. If you really want things to look uniform then maybe you can create a generic document and video template for all contributors to use so all guides follow a similar format and have the same visual theme.

Once I get this toolpath wrapping stuff worked out, I’ll be contributing an MPCNC-ready version of Scorchworks awesome gcode ripper and a tutorial and design for a basic rotary axis too. If there’s anything you’d like to prioritize then let me know if I can help, at my leisurely pace of course:)