Reply To: Ordering 1" Steel tubing but have a question on type and thickness of material

New Home Forum Getting Started Ordering 1" Steel tubing but have a question on type and thickness of material Reply To: Ordering 1" Steel tubing but have a question on type and thickness of material

Profile photo of Frederick N. Brier
Frederick N. Brier
Participant

Thank you for the endorsements of Speedy Metals. I had previously found a marine supply store on the web, but they were almost twice as expensive. And the suggestion of using lighter tubes for the Z assembly is awesome. I have been hacking my way through the 250+ post topics under Getting Started before I ask my questions, but since this topic had people with experience with the vendor, it was definitely the place to ask. Based on other posts by the Keymaster, I have already placed the order for the DW660.

My remaining question is whether the Extra Tool Mount (DW660) is included in the Bundle PRINTED PARTS – 25.4MM -1″. It does not look like it. I am trying to avoid failing to order a part necessary to complete the CNC, although I do have a small Monoprice MP Select Mini 3D Printer. Regardless, thank you for your answers!