Reply To: Image2Gcode – Free Raster Image Laser Engraving Software – Modified for MPCNC

New Home Forum Software Development Image2Gcode – Free Raster Image Laser Engraving Software – Modified for MPCNC Reply To: Image2Gcode – Free Raster Image Laser Engraving Software – Modified for MPCNC

Profile photo of Andrew
Andrew
Participant

Beginning to think I ran you all off lol, I provided pics and video of my setup and have heard nothing in over a day now ;( I am working on a piece right now seems to be working perfectly. Slow very very slow but really nice, is there a way to increase line width being cut in the program? in regards to origin all I had to do is do the opposite in software for it to be correct on my setup. Intensity is currently working well min10 and max35, again very slow though. it is possible I did not check the feed override, however I didnt think it had any baring on feed set on gcode tab? Another small issue I am having repeatedly is the y axis slide bar or whatever you call the rod in which it slides up and down on, keeps sticking in same area. I adjusted the pot for y axis thinking that would force it a bit more which it seemed to do but is there a way i can fix this other than forcing? What may the problem be in this case?

Lastly, is there a way to use this software to pull out images from surroundings such as inkscape trace bitmap with edge detect? Or dither 2-4 more times to allow more spacing? Works awesome though all in all and this is the first of all that I have tired to use that has worked so seemingly. Please let me know how I can assist if any.