Reply To: Image2Gcode – Free Raster Image Laser Engraving Software – Modified for MPCNC

New Home Forum Software Development Image2Gcode – Free Raster Image Laser Engraving Software – Modified for MPCNC Reply To: Image2Gcode – Free Raster Image Laser Engraving Software – Modified for MPCNC

Profile photo of Andrew
Andrew
Participant

This folder has been shared on the same link via google drive https://drive.google.com/open?id=0B5YapASZj2L1OGNyYVYtQ1JfN2M Were you able to see the photo I completed and posted on google drive? Also what is your specialty? are you all about code? Lasers? 3dprint? lathe?wood whittler? lol I really want a 3dprinter and about to spend 700 and change for a deluxe model which includes a roll of material, wonder if I should hold off. Got laser up and running but now dont know what to make with it lol. Would love to make simple engravings into acrylic which I could then apply arduino and WS2812b led lighting to and then sell online, what do you think is the best way to do that? My main hobby is RC, I am totally crazed by all this electronic stuff.

Back to cave…