I changed my plan for my table base. The feet are mounted to a solid piece of ½ inch MDF and I put the waste board on top of that. Holes were drilled under the feet so I lowered the conduit ½ inch into these holes, and with the waste board, it’s now one inch lower.
Now I am learning the software. I’m using Estlcam. I started testing with pen plots. My circles were not closing well, so I tightened the belts a little at a time until the circles closed perfectly.
Pen plots got old and I want to cut stuff. For learning and testing I decided to print a mount for my Dremel. I found an old piece of foam board and started cutting small tests.
I’m really happy with the way the MPCNC performs so far. I am having a lot of fun with this!