Reply To: Image2Gcode – Free Raster Image Laser Engraving Software – Modified for MPCNC

New Home Forum Software Development Image2Gcode – Free Raster Image Laser Engraving Software – Modified for MPCNC Reply To: Image2Gcode – Free Raster Image Laser Engraving Software – Modified for MPCNC

Profile photo of Andrew
Andrew
Participant

Bryan

This is awesome, although I will not be able to test it until I replace my slide bearings. I did order/receive them however I just got everything back in to place and aligned. I Hate going through the process of ripping everything out and realigning, such a hassle. It is a necessary evil though especially when needing to lube everything up and clean mirrors/lens. As of right now I can only print in diagonal using image2gcode v4. I may change out bearings this weekend just to be able to use this new version 😉 Thanks again for all the hard and tedious work, I could not look at a screen that long. My eyes would kill me lol

Oh btw, I used the image2gcode to print into acrylic to allow for addressable leds to light up image like neon sign, I also burnt image into tile, although further research suggests that a product called cermark needs to be sprayed/rolled on for best results. Regardless the software is working awesomely.