Another MPCNC, stainless

New Home Forum Builds and Things Built Another MPCNC, stainless

This topic contains 4 replies, has 5 voices, and was last updated by Profile photo of shuaibi shuaibi 1 month, 1 week ago.

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
  • Author
    Profile photo of vicious1
    vicious1
    Keymaster

New Stainless build, 25.4mm, 24″x24″ footprint.
    This one is my new part printer, drag knife vinyl cutter (since apparently I can die cutting it with the laser), and laser etcher. I’ll keep beating up the other ones as routers/mills.

I had to make this to test out the new series wiring harnesses. Built it just big enough to 3D print the MPCNC parts for the kits.

Since I won’t be milling on this one I screwed everything to the underside, kinda portable.

Stainless is hard to work with If you can get your supplier to cut it to length do it, I killed a band saw blade and a cold cut saw blade. Would have been cheaper to have them cut it for sure.

View post on imgur.com

Profile photo of Bill
    Bill
    Participant

Looking very clean!

Profile photo of Alvin
    Alvin
    Participant

nice. now I wanted to make one 😀 this would be a great large footprint 3d printer

Profile photo of Leo69
    Leo69
    Participant

Wow, amazing. That’s a sexy looking machine, looks like a rendering. I wish I had the room to build another machine. Definitely feeling that itch….

Profile photo of shuaibi
    shuaibi
    Participant

I recently bought something on a Web site, the service is also good.I’ve been getting a lot of questions lately about my [url=http://www.csgo4skin.com/]CSGO Skins[/url] inventory so I’m throwing this post together. See, I have an inventory valued at roughly $846.77. People often ask how much I spent for my skins. The answer is nothing. I’ve never spent money on CS:GO other than for the game itself. Everything I have, I got through playing the market and betting on pro matches. Now, I’m going to tell you the exact methods I used to get my inventory. By the end of this post, you’ll know everything you need to start making a profit in CSGO.

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.