- BofferleParticipantMay 25, 2015 at 12:57 amPost count: 13
I want to collect different settings to help new CNC users and to avoid waste of time and filament.
These are my settings:
- Vellemann K8200 Printer with heated bed
- 0.5mm nozzle (0.0196″)
- Cura settings:
- layer height: 0,25mm
- speed: 53mm/s, outer perimeters: 50mm/s, infill: 86mm/s
- hull thickness: 0.8mm, top/bottom thickness: 0,6mm
- overlap 15%
- infill: automatic, 50%
- solid top and solid bottom enabled
- using 5mm brim, no support or raft needed at all
- printing on heated bed (60°C) with capton tape, works very good and parts can be easily removed when bed is cold again
Please post your settings and experiences too!Silverback94ParticipantAugust 22, 2015 at 7:15 amPost count: 3
Here are my settings:
Soliddoodle 2 Pro
0.2mm layer layer height
bottom and top 3 layers solid
0 brim, 0 support, 0 raft
bed heated to 70C, nozzle at 112C
All parts printed with PLA.
You must be logged in to reply to this topic.