WIP

Tagged: , ,

This topic contains 2 replies, has 2 voices, and was last updated by Profile photo of ZRHERBERT ZRHERBERT 10 months, 1 week ago.

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • Author
    Profile photo of ZRHERBERT
    ZRHERBERT
    Participant

Work In Progress.

I only have the XYZ pieces left to print. My modified Printrbot has done well but is still a little small for these two. I’m hoping to cut the models and reprint once my build is complete. Aiming for a 24″ x 24″ x 10″ build volume.

Purchased kit has been really easy to assemble with my printed parts so far.

Profile photo of Fred D PInczuk
    Fred D PInczuk
    Participant

Where are you located? I can possibly help you out to print the center parts.

Profile photo of ZRHERBERT
    ZRHERBERT
    Participant

Thanks for the offer. I’m in the Pittsburgh area (15237). Looks like you are a little far away from your pictures and we would have to snail mail each other.

I’m just hoping the “cut” XYZ will hold together enough to print out a new set. I also only printed at 20% infill to speed things up and I am anticipating the need to re-print piece as they fail. I’m going to start out using it as a 3D printer only.

My Christmas list includes the DeWalt router, so maybe I’ll start machining in the new year!

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.