Your power supply should be at least 12V 5A (unless you are going to get a heated bed). Wire up your power cord, L and N get positive and negative, either way. Please connect a ground to be safe. Unless you are using the outputs on the ramps board you only need 1 set of 12v wires.
If you aren’t planning on heating anything up a wall wart style power supply would work great.
- Looking for a project? — Who doesn’t need another printer??? Filling in the details slowly, [...]
- J Tech Photonics – Lasers — J Tech Photonics did a very nice article on using their lasers with the MPCNC. For those of you that don’t want to go the DIY laser route or don’t trust yourself not to mess up J Tech makes it real easy http://jtechphotonics.com/?page_id=3819 [...]
- The 2.8 watt, $100 Laser — PDF – Direct download Forum Free software to get you going, Image based – Image2Gcode DXF based – DXF2Gcode [...]
- 4 Head — I could never keep up with printed parts orders….this might help. 3ders.org did a nice write up about it! http://www.3ders.org/articles/20151013-ryan-zellars-transforms-his-mostly-printed-cnc-machine-into-four-headed-3d-printer.html [...]
- 3D Printing / Import Extruder — Run through on how I tune up the import extruder This has to be the best extruder I have every used, the only down side is it is not an all metal hot end and has a PTFE liner. This means the high temp exotics are out. I mainly use PLA, or PET and this [...]