I am not an electrician, I am sure there are codes against this…..Use at your own risk, ect, ect, ect.
This is the dimmer I chose, 600W push to power on so you can soft start your spindle and not torque the hell out of the machine.
Please use all the grounds, this might really save you. All the greens get wired together. Tuck it all back into the box carefully and make sure the wire nuts stay on.
- Looking for a project? — Who doesn’t need another printer??? Filling in the details slowly, [...]
- J Tech Photonics – Lasers — J Tech Photonics did a very nice article on using their lasers with the MPCNC. For those of you that don’t want to go the DIY laser route or don’t trust yourself not to mess up J Tech makes it real easy http://jtechphotonics.com/?page_id=3819 [...]
- The 2.8 watt, $100 Laser — PDF – Direct download Forum Free software to get you going, Image based – Image2Gcode DXF based – DXF2Gcode [...]
- 4 Head — I could never keep up with printed parts orders….this might help. 3ders.org did a nice write up about it! http://www.3ders.org/articles/20151013-ryan-zellars-transforms-his-mostly-printed-cnc-machine-into-four-headed-3d-printer.html [...]
- 3D Printing / Import Extruder — Run through on how I tune up the import extruder This has to be the best extruder I have every used, the only down side is it is not an all metal hot end and has a PTFE liner. This means the high temp exotics are out. I mainly use PLA, or PET and this [...]