The new corner parts have been added to Thingiverse.com! More info in the forum here. Updated for strength, print speed, better print-ability, gain 3mm in the Y direction, more square/perpendicular, no more glue needed (still recommended). Same hardware.
If you have a spare minute have a look at Thingiverse, we have dropped way below the other CNC machines on the most popular page even with more views, more builds, more comments. If you can like it, collect it, add a build with some pics. Lets try and get back on the first page of most popular “Things”!
- TwelvePro.com – MP3DP Sale — Alex over at TwelvePro.com has been authorized to sell some parts for the MP3DP, maybe a full kit soon. For now he has laser cut Acrylic parts and printed parts, and, they are on sale! Have a look, Here. I actually bought a set of acrylic, and it looks great. This is my newest addition, [...]
- 25.4mm Released Into The Wild! — The day has finally arrived! For those corners of the world that couldn’t get the other sizes of EMT, or those with a little extra cash and want to use the really nice 1″ OD stainless steel rails, Here you go! [...]
- More Updated Parts — 7/13/16-Rollers Released the new roller assemblies. Less print time, a lot more rigid no motor mount flex, no more washers, more mostly printed. The only thing left on this machine will be the feet, maybe. 5/25/16 Major Update Some of you may know but a big machine update was just released to thingiverse. I [...]
- HicWic – Universal Mount Update — The famously popular HicWic universal mount system has been updated for the new 525 assembly! This is compatible with all the previous tool mounts that fit the previous design, and all three machine sizes are available. http://www.thingiverse.com/thing:1234989 Thanks [...]
- Looking for a project? — Who doesn’t need another printer??? Filling in the details slowly, [...]