Here are comparisons between my boards and the ones I got from you guys.
– connectors on 2560 don’t line up with original.
– reset switch on the Arduino doesn’t line up with original.
– screw holes on the Arduino don’t line up with Either 2560 or my Original Arduino.
So, put another way.
– 2560 connectors misaligned.
– Arduino reset misaligned.
– Arduino holes misaligned.
Please confirm this but that’s what I can tell with what I have here. I have a pile of plastic in the recycle parts bin to prove it :(. Those pieces btw fit my original h/w perfectly.