Teaser – Air jet built into the bottom of the mount (version 5).
I have installed this and hooked up air. It does direct a strong jet of air at the tool bit. This is why the dust shoe I posted above was made. The intended design has the jet blowing the swarf into the dust show for removal by the vacuum.
Seems like I have hit little bumps all along the way with this. I could call it done, but the position of the 90° fitting is bumping a bearing when my z carriage is all the way up. Had to reposition my end stop and lost a centimeter on z max. So I may change the position a bit to fix this. I’m going to do some test cutting first though just to see if other changes are needed.
Once I am satisfied, I’ll post a fusion link as I did above so anyone can get it, print it, and/or modify it to their own needs.