Reply To: Image2Gcode – Free Raster Image Laser Engraving Software – Modified for MPCNC

New Home Forum Software Development Image2Gcode – Free Raster Image Laser Engraving Software – Modified for MPCNC Reply To: Image2Gcode – Free Raster Image Laser Engraving Software – Modified for MPCNC

Ryan
Keymaster

Thanks, I can post the design but right now it’s pretty part specific, Heat sink, and board at least. It also has some flaws right now, hard to put on a new lens because the heat sink kinda floats in there. I think when the resistors get here I’ll do another revision on it when I test the voltage divider. Not sure what is going on really, maybe its the power supply. some of the lines start late or end late and cause artifacts in the prints. I also think the slow accelerations in my firmware are causing some of the stuttering, I guess it could be the decimals, is that from the servo pins we are using, if the divider works and we use the fan port is it going to be different?

You don’t need to answer any of that. I am super happy with the software you guys have adapted. I’ll stick to hardware and stay out of your way on the software.

I found some 25mm stainless shower curtain rods….time to finally start the mpcnc updates. So much easier when I can test both sizes…