Reply To: Image2Gcode – Free Raster Image Laser Engraving Software – Modified for MPCNC

New Home Forum Software Development Image2Gcode – Free Raster Image Laser Engraving Software – Modified for MPCNC Reply To: Image2Gcode – Free Raster Image Laser Engraving Software – Modified for MPCNC

Andrew
Participant

Bryan,

Man I cant wait for diagnal to be added to the newest version, for example in this acrylic job which I created in image2gcod v4, there was so much space in image that was not lasered at all due to white background after I removed original background in inkscape to seperate it from the image I wanted. Trace bitmap multi scan tool, so freaking awesome lol. Your program works so awesome man, seriously crazy sick man. I wonder a couple things though again knowing nothing of code writing lol. It possible to perhaps create a few general shapes that could be used to size around an image such as this one I attached in order to cut project out after print is done? Another question is could you possibly allow for dither to spread from 1 to say 5? I did check my marlin code as well as included it in a post last week and could not find where my feed rates were maxed out. I can only attach images here where others are able to include embedded in their post. Also tested on glass, tile, and metal but found that most use a laser marking material called ceremark, which creates like a printed ink design with no etching.