Reply To: Image2Gcode – Free Raster Image Laser Engraving Software – Modified for MPCNC

New Home Forum Software Development Image2Gcode – Free Raster Image Laser Engraving Software – Modified for MPCNC Reply To: Image2Gcode – Free Raster Image Laser Engraving Software – Modified for MPCNC

Andrew
Participant

Man your my new hero lol, the wood engravings I have done also turn out awesome again all done with v4 of image2gcode, the image in acrylic was done at level 63 max 0 min feed 5000, which I can adjust on the fly via turn knob to faster or slower feed rates. At max 63 my amp meter on laser doesnt make it to mid point, which means the laser would burn at twice that value to hit 100% max laser power. which explains allot if you think about it because at 255 or normal max output for most in this group, I would be 125 or so above my max.

This image took about an our since it had to scan/print even the areas that were white in the image at 100mm by 100mm So when ever the diagonal option comes back into play in the new version of software I will be all over it lol to cut that time in half. There is so much that goes into getting an image ready to print and that is with using a tool that does the majority of the hard stuff for us, cant image what it is like to create a software to do the work like what you have done with image2gcode, absolutely amazes me. Thank you again for all your efforts man, have I asked you before if you have a donate page? to help further the process of development from folks like myself?