Tagged: Threaded rod
- December 2, 2015 at 10:04 am #4528
What size must be the threaded rod in cm for the I.E. Version?
Thanks.December 2, 2015 at 1:42 pm #4538
8mm is the most commonDecember 2, 2015 at 1:52 pm #4542
And how long should it be?December 2, 2015 at 1:57 pm #4543
2″ shorter than your z axisJuly 24, 2017 at 4:18 am #39186
please note there are 2 options which aren’t clearly articulated:
– to go with a “5/16-18 Threaded Rod” (or M8 threaded rod in metric system) and a pineapple coupling (which is a printed part)
– or to go with a T8 lead screw with a T nut and a 8mm-5mm coupler which are factory made and can be purchased online here at the website store (https://vicious1-com.myshopify.com/collections/parts) or anywhere else
now about the lengths:
1. there is a lead screw that is sold from this website store as a standard part of MPCNS and it is 300mm long, this gives you an idea of how long it is supposed to be: https://vicious1-com.myshopify.com/collections/parts/products/300mm-leadscrew-and-nut
2. there is also a all-lengths calculator (can be found on this page: https://www.vicious1.com/assembly/conduit-rails-tubes-pipes/ in the bottom), that would give you all lengths you need (including leadscreew and conduits) if you want to go beyond standard
You must be logged in to reply to this topic.