About to order. Wondering difference in 5A and 30A kit?

New Home Forum Mostly Printed CNC – MPCNC Troubleshooting – MPCNC About to order. Wondering difference in 5A and 30A kit?

This topic contains 9 replies, has 4 voices, and was last updated by  ZRHERBERT 1 year, 2 months ago.

Viewing 10 posts - 1 through 10 (of 10 total)
  • Author

Benjamin Shaw
    Participant

Yay. Ordering finally! Just wondering the difference in the 5A vs 30A options? 30A sounds better right?

Thanks,
    Ben

Benjamin Shaw
    Participant

I just saw by searching that the 30A is good if you plan on using a heated bed, or laser. 🙂

Benjamin Shaw
    Participant

The deed is done. 30A kit has been ordered. This is legit.

Ryan
    Keymaster

Good timing, I only have one more left, until Monday I hope. I am packing it up now, ship it shortly.

Benjamin Shaw
    Participant

Freaking awesome!

Benjamin Shaw
    Participant

Aww Yeah!

Delivered

Ryan
    Keymaster

Ahhhhhh, it looks like that box got beat up and kicked. I might have to start double boxing these things.

Benjamin Shaw
    Participant

Yeah, the box looked like it was part of an impromptu USPS football game. But for as heavy as it is, I wasn’t surprised. Haven’t actually opened the box yet, but I’m not really expecting any damage. Will see tonight.

nerdyrcdriver
    Participant

My box was kinda rough when it showed up as well. No damage. But as Benjamin said the box is pretty heavy.

ZRHERBERT
    Participant

My box looked pretty beat up too, but a quick look inside revealed that everything seems fine.
    Still printing and have not had time to set up the electronics yet.

I think this is how it was treated en route:

Viewing 10 posts - 1 through 10 (of 10 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.