Connecting Repetier Host

New Home Forum Mostly Printed CNC – MPCNC Troubleshooting – MPCNC Connecting Repetier Host

This topic contains 4 replies, has 2 voices, and was last updated by  dfr2923 1 year, 11 months ago.

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
  • Author

dfr2923
    Participant

Hello,

I have installed Arduino and it shows my board on com 1. Start Repetier host but it says connection does not exist on com 1 just wondering what to do next. Have read forums but haven’t found much.

Thanks,

Ryan
    Keymaster

What happens when you leave it on auto connect? PC, or Mac? Did you get it from this site?
    Try installing arduino and its drivers, might be a driver issue.

dfr2923
    Participant

I’m running windows 10, deffinately a driver issue were should I download correct driver at? Yes I bought the kit from you. It appears that Arduino software is seeing the board as it says Mega 2560 on com 1 on the bottom. Repetier just doesn’t see it.

Thanks,

Ryan
    Keymaster

If arduino sees it it is not a driver issue. Try pronterface, http://www.pronterface.com/

dfr2923
    Participant

Got it, loaded pronterface it worked right away looked and it showed com 4 so went back to repitier switched to com 4 and all is good. thanks so much for your help and design, I’m sure I will be looking for more help but I can continue my learning now.

Thanks!

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.