Firmware for Lowrider on RAMPS 1.4

New Home Forum LowRider Advice – LowRider Firmware for Lowrider on RAMPS 1.4

This topic contains 3 replies, has 3 voices, and was last updated by  Noclu 2 months, 3 weeks ago.

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • Author

Noclu
    Participant

Hey everybody,

as my parts arrive time after time, i got my ramps 1.4 kit today.
    I searched for the Firmware on the Vicious1 Website, but didn´t find a specific Firmware for that board and the Lowrider.
    (Might be blind)

IF there is any configured Firmware – Where to get it? 🙂

And : is the Resistor on the extruder Out still needed? Couldn´t the Extruder Temp. set to 0 in Firmware?

And : i think i need two jumpers under each motor driver to allow 16th stepping, right? 🙂

thank you for your help!

Will post pictures as soon as i start the build! (Might be the first one in Germany? – Haven´t seen one – Atleast not online)

Cheers

Noclu

Ryan
    Keymaster

Firmware is here, https://www.vicious1.com/marlin-firmware/

With the new firmware no resistor is needed.

The firmware is set for 32nd stepping.

1 user thanked author for this post.

Jeffeb3
    Participant

The firmware for the MPCNC works for it.

Firmware

It uses the T8 for the Z, and it’s configured for 1/32nd stepping, which is all three jumpers. Otherwise, it’s just a change in the steps/mm.

You’ll want the one without the EB in the name, and then you don’t need the resistor.

Currently, the name of that is “MPCNC511_GLCD_EB_T8”. Make sure you also adjust the stepper driver voltages if you didn’t get the ramps from Ryan.

AFAIK, it’s the first Low Rider, but there are a few helpful folks here with MPCNCs in Germany.

1 user thanked author for this post.

Noclu
    Participant

thank you guys!! 🙂

Will keep you posted!

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.