(Fixed) Communication timeout reset send buffer block

New Home Forum Mostly Printed CNC – MPCNC Troubleshooting – MPCNC (Fixed) Communication timeout reset send buffer block

This topic contains 1 reply, has 2 voices, and was last updated by Profile photo of wwkzf wwkzf 4 months, 2 weeks ago.

Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)
  • Author
    Profile photo of Jacob
    Jacob
    Participant

I was getting an error “communication timeout reset send buffer block” in Repetier host. Also, in device manager there was a USB2.0-Serial with missing drivers. Repetier host was able to connect to the arduino on COM4, but nothing would move. I was able to fix the problem by downloading this driver:

http://www.arduined.eu/ch340g-converter-windows-7-driver-download/

The arduino then showed up on COM6 and is now moving.

• This topic was modified 1 month, 3 weeks ago by Profile photo of Ryan Ryan. Reason: Moved
    Profile photo of wwkzf
    wwkzf
    Participant

Does not work at all.
    My spindle is 52mm made in china 500w DC motor, when it is on, a “communication timeout reset send buffer block” will appear after motor is on. I tried run .nc file without motor on, it is OK, so the problem must be interfere from DC motor, it has a brush, may generate spark. I also tried wrap the arduino box with foil, does not work ether.

I wonder, there are lots of people in this site using same DC motor, how do you guys solve this problem?

Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.