I Just can't stop (another 3d printer)

New Home Forum Things You Have Made I Just can't stop (another 3d printer)

This topic contains 10 replies, has 6 voices, and was last updated by  Krzysztof Rygwelski 2 weeks, 6 days ago.

Viewing 11 posts - 1 through 11 (of 11 total)
  • Author

frame cute on MPCNC parts printed on my i3 300×300 that I made with help of MPCNC.

fullsizeoutput_2e2
    fullsizeoutput_2e4
    fullsizeoutput_2e5
    fullsizeoutput_2e3

Do you guys also have something that you just can’t stop building staff.

Jeffeb3
    Participant

That looks great!

I have that, but with less success!

Neil
    Participant

Absolutely love it! I like how small it ‘looks’ to be. Which design is that?

Neil

Neil
    Participant

Answered my own question. M Prime. Lol I knew I saw it somewhere before.

Nice Work!

Neil

Its m prime but it will be a lot modification becose I see lot of problems this desire is great but I just need to do some small adjustment . First one was I put 8mm thread rod in z . I don’t like to use M* in that type of things.

That looks great! I have that, but with less success!

We can say that it is successful when it will print nice;D some more spec.

bed 200×300, china titan extruder will see if its working:P,  and china volcano 0,8mm nozzel.

When I start building this printer my thoughts was “When I need to prototype something I will put it on this small beast. But I’m slowly thinking that maby I just use 0,4.

Ryan
    Keymaster

Minimalism at it’s finest.

I have very huge doubts about this design’s performance. It looks absolutely beautiful, but I would expect it to perform horribly, especially with a big 0.8 nozzle, those nozzles need a bit of structural rigidity.

Hope you’ll prove me wrong!

Barry
    Participant
    I have very huge doubts about this design’s performance. It looks absolutely beautiful, but I would expect it to perform horribly, especially with a big 0.8 nozzle, those nozzles need a bit of structural rigidity. Hope you’ll prove me wrong!

Whole bunch of people are using them.
    https://plus.google.com/u/0/communities/108084856251985677965

I have very huge doubts about this design’s performance. It looks absolutely beautiful, but I would expect it to perform horribly, especially with a big 0.8 nozzle, those nozzles need a bit of structural rigidity. Hope you’ll prove me wrong!

Of corse I will try !!! 👍

Design and cut some more pice to finish this printer. I think I will start to wire it up tomorrow.

Need to change bolts on bed to shorter one. I can get more Z that way.  I will also import Z head tu open scad and modify it to get more Z and make it more convenient.

fullsizeoutput_342
    fullsizeoutput_33f
    fullsizeoutput_33e
    fullsizeoutput_341
    fullsizeoutput_340

Viewing 11 posts - 1 through 11 (of 11 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.