- January 31, 2017 at 8:15 am #26405
I have the leo69 laser finally created after waiting almost three months for the dang driver. However having some issues and hope someone with a little more experience can chime in on things to try.
1) when i set the voltage – no issues
2) when i try to set the current (i am using the testing method with resister) i have issues that its SOOOO touchy that often it drops from 400mv to 3v with such a small turn .. i have been able to get it to about 1.3v but again its like you breath on this and it may move. the driver i have is (http://www.ebay.com/itm/321786637275?_trksid=p2057872.m2749.l2649&ssPageName=STRK%3AMEBIDX%3AIT)
but i would guess at 1.2-1.4v i would still be able to get a visible light from it in testing. (again, the output on my testing seems that i should have voltage to the laser)
My big issue of course is that i cant see any visible light from the laser — and i have about 1.2-1.4v when i test the resistance with the method of testing the resistance.
1) any way to test my laser to see if it works w/o the driver (this is the laser i have — http://www.ebay.com/itm/180948107479?_trksid=p2057872.m2749.l2649&ssPageName=STRK%3AMEBIDX%3AIT)
2) have you seen this calibration so touchy? // if it should not be, can you recommend a place to order that we know is good?January 31, 2017 at 8:36 am #26406
Are you adjusting the right component. I had to turn mine several times before I would get significant voltage changes.
Attachments:January 31, 2017 at 9:12 am #26413
correct- what you have circled is what i am adjusting to “try” to align with the 1.7v in the test … the best i could get was 1.4
I adjusted the voltage first with the other pot
You must be logged in to reply to this topic.