Rebuilt my 4'x3' table using Allted's simple frame idea

New Home Forum Mostly Printed CNC – MPCNC Your Builds – MPCNC Rebuilt my 4'x3' table using Allted's simple frame idea

This topic contains 2 replies, has 2 voices, and was last updated by Profile photo of geodave geodave 11 months, 2 weeks ago.

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • Author
    Profile photo of geodave
    geodave
    Participant

I attached a couple of the photos of it here, but have put a lot more on thingiverse
    http://www.thingiverse.com/make:212426

Profile photo of vicious1
    vicious1
    Keymaster

Man, I am embarrassed. Everyone seems to make things so much cleaner than me. I rip those 2×4’s with a tiny cordless saw, splinters and uneven edges. Random screws, extra supports. I need to step it up a bit. My next one will be a pretty one….Maybe. I am expanding/rebuilding the original cnc. I just screwed on another 2X and chopped the particle board. I think I am lazy…..

Profile photo of geodave
    geodave
    Participant

I used a dewalt table saw to cut most of the lumber which usually gives me nice cuts. With my limited 10×12′ shed that my MPCNC is in makes me be more conscious of space. I am now working on a side panel cover idea that should help cut down on the saw dust around my shed. I will start a thread of that to see what others think of the idea.

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.