Stepper Motors aren't moving

New Home Forum Mostly Printed CNC – MPCNC Troubleshooting – MPCNC Stepper Motors aren't moving

This topic contains 3 replies, has 2 voices, and was last updated by Profile photo of Chao Chao 2 months, 3 weeks ago.

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • Author
    Profile photo of Chao
    Chao
    Participant

Just finished my build and connected it up to Repetier Host. I am not getting any errors within the console log of Repetier Host. I went through the other posts where people had the same issue and I don’t think I have made any of the same mistakes that they have. All the hardware and electronics were purchased from Vicious1 and I know he tested before it was sent out. Not sure where I went wrong. I posted photos of my build below. Hopefully someone can pinpoint the mistake I made. Thanks!

Profile photo of Chao
    Chao
    Participant

Forgot to mention, there is a slight buzzing sound from the power supply. Not sure if that is normal.

Profile photo of Ryan
    Ryan
    Keymaster

Pretty sure you don’t have the motors wired correctly. If you have my wiring harness it is definitely wrong.

Mac or PC?

Profile photo of Chao
    Chao
    Participant

You were absolutely correct. Everything works like a charm now. Thanks, I can sleep peacefully tonight! (or dream of all the things I want to mill :))

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.