Using different endstops

New Home Forum Mostly Printed CNC – MPCNC Troubleshooting – MPCNC Using different endstops

This topic contains 5 replies, has 2 voices, and was last updated by  Troy Proffitt 1 year ago.

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)
  • Author

Troy Proffitt
    Participant

I am building the vicious 3d Printer and I had a few of those board style end stops already. Is it possible to use these instead of the smaller bolt on ones? Is there possibly something I could find on thingverse that could aid me in mounting these onto the printer?

board style end stop

Ryan
    Keymaster

Print the x axis motor mount and check, it will be an extremely tight fit and I don’t have any of those end stops to check for you.

Sorry.

Troy Proffitt
    Participant

I’ve already printed out the x axis motor mount and there is enough room (barely). I could possibly hot glue it in place, but I was wondering if I could 3d print something that could use the original mount.

Ryan
    Keymaster

The holes in the endstops need to be used. The switches need to line up the same, you can’t move them.

If you’re not sure send a picture

Troy Proffitt
    Participant

Ah thanks for that info. I just ended up ordering the correct end stops from your store along with some springs for the bed.

Troy Proffitt
    Participant

Are there pictures of where all 3 end stops should be located? I could only find a picture of the bed end stop.

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.