Which post processer for MP CNC. By Fusion 360

New Home Forum Software Development Which post processer for MP CNC. By Fusion 360

This topic contains 8 replies, has 5 voices, and was last updated by  Johnny 4 months ago.

Viewing 9 posts - 1 through 9 (of 9 total)
  • Author

Robert
    Participant

I already have Fusion 360 which I use but don’t know which post processer shall I use to generate G code for MP CNC, Otherwise for Marlin software to work. Can some one help me please?

Ryan
    Keymaster

Robert
    Participant

Thank you for the help again. this is my first cut after I succeeded loading the processor to Fusion 360
    Not bad ha?

Ryan
    Keymaster

WOW! If that is your first cut….I can’t wait to see the next few.

Robert
    Participant

thanks. I just posted my second project I finished very late last night check it out I think it’s a killer ๐Ÿ™‚

Robert
    Participant

This one took 2 1/2 hr. to cut, and one hr. to stain and lacquer and assemble.
    Boy a lot of mess, ๐Ÿ™‚ and work. but Beautiful. used a 1/4 in. flat bit. and 3 inch thick poplar stock.

Kevin Lopez
    Participant

Someone’s liking their MPCNC now ๐Ÿ˜€ Nice work, someday I want to try some woodworking on mine

Barry
    Participant
    Someoneโ€™s liking their MPCNC now ๐Ÿ˜€ Nice work, someday I want to try some woodworking on mine

Yea, most of us started swimming in the kiddy pool, you’re all like “Screw it, I’m swimming the English Channel!”

Johnny
    Participant

Holy crap. That Harley sign looks amazing. As well as the key hanger. Can’t wait to get this thing built. Hope to make some serious assembly progress this weekend.

Viewing 9 posts - 1 through 9 (of 9 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.